Toyota Prius Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a like new OGS electronic shifter that I was using on my 2013 Prius. It's maybe seen about 500 miles of use. We're selling the Prius, so I've installed the original shifter.

This is super easy to install, and makes for a pretty slick upgrade.

Currently $198 on Amazon. I'm asking $140 including shipping.

Best,
Jason

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What exactly about this makes it an "upgrade" ??
I suppose as with many "upgrades" it comes down to personal preference. Some people like new wheels, spoilers, lighting, etc, while others do not. If electronic shifting, with the ability to select colors, and make your Prius a bit more unique than the next guy's is not important to you, then, yes, this is probably not an "upgrade" for you.

I'd still have it on mine, were I not selling it. Of the 3 Prius's I've owned (and 350+k miles I've put on them), I considered this an upgrade to the standard shifter.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like there's no way to edit my original post, but with the lack of activity here, I've decided to go ahead and list this on ebay. Please consider this item "sold" for purposes of this thread. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
518 Posts
Is there not an Edit button at the bottom of your posts when you view them ??.......along with Quote, Multi-Quote and Quick Reply ??

Anyhow, if you will come back and let us know when it's sold I can clean up the thread a bit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts