Toyota Prius Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I just joined the forum and am excited to start learning more about the Prius! I currently have a 2010 Prius that I love, but I think I'm ready to upgrade to a newer model. I've been reading reviews on the 2015 Prius like this one, and it seems pretty sick. But I know I could save money if I went for a 2013 or 2014 model.

What do you guys think? Is it worth shelling out the extra cash for the 2015? Any input is much appreciated!

k-prius

·
Super Moderator
570 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

First, you need to define "sick".

Then, in my opinion, you need to go for whatever you can realistically afford; paying cash or near to it is best.

Is your '10 paid for yet ?

I don't think that there are any major technical upgrades through the '14s.
Seems like I remember that the '15s were a new "generation".
I'm sure that any salesperson at a dealership could tell you the details.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just traded my 10 in for a 14. I had a 10 Prius II that I bought used with 42K miles and had 86K on it when I traded in Nov. I had added leather and pulled the hupcaps off and put a center piece in. I liked it and it was paid for but had never driven a car with that many miles. It was silver, and there seemed to be a zillion silver ones on the road........ Found a Blue one with beige leather that was new on a dealer lot. Traded and bought it right and Toyota was giving a $2K rebate and 2 years of service......... It is a Prius III and it has a few more features like back up camerta, Nav, better radio, etc...... I like it but there's not much difference from other car..... Decided on 14 rather than 15 because of color availability, discount from dealer, and Toyota rebate........ Hope this helps...........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts