Toyota Prius Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. New member but old time Prius owner. Just ordered my third Prius (a 2022 prime limited in red exterior black interior). Looking forward to all of the upgraded features from my last Gen 3. I have to say that the Prius line has been great for me no issues in my Gen 3 or Gen 2 in the past. Hope the ‘22 lives up to the reputation.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I’m hoping the 2022 continues to be as reliable as my other Prius vehicles. Also looking forward to my mini ev range as my daily commute is about 12-20 miles both ways.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was an easy decision for me. I traded a 2018 Jeep Wrangler with 16 mpg with a tailwind for the Prius Prime for $ 1,500 difference out the door! People love Jeeps here and look down on the Prius brand. Just crazy!!

·
Super Moderator
Prius 2019 Excel
14 Posts
That’s only the same as GM vs Ford rivalry in other states lol. Please remember not to wear your smug face when Gas gets to $10 a gallon lol. Seriously though, Gen4 in all 3 platforms (HV , PHEV and AWe) are seriously versatile. I am in the UK and tow a small caravan with my HV. Prime towing not valid here, but a roof box works well. It won’t be an “off road” vehicle, but copes with the odd grassy field and mountain climb on tarmac.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that sounds great. My Gen 3 Prius was very versatile. I lived in Colorado at 7,000 feet and most vehicles really suffered from lack of oxygen. The Prius for some reason performed as badly as it did at sea level LOL. Seriously it was very consistent and did not seem to be effected by altitude

·
Super Moderator
Prius 2019 Excel
14 Posts
that sounds great. My Gen 3 Prius was very versatile. I lived in Colorado at 7,000 feet and most vehicles really suffered from lack of oxygen. The Prius for some reason performed as badly as it did at sea level LOL. Seriously it was very consistent and did not seem to be effected by altitude
Excellent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts