Toyota Prius Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My key for my prius arbitrarily stopped working. I have changed battery many times but when I do it only performs for a few days then prevents no red mild blinking on the key, the car does not sign-up they key and I have to take the invisible key out to open up my car and put the whole key in the key to begin my car.Any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
570 Posts
See your dealer, Don.
And take BOTH of the electronic keys with you.
What about the other one, does it work ??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My key for my prius arbitrarily stopped working. I have changed battery many times but when I do it only performs for a few days then prevents no red mild blinking on the key, the car does not sign-up they key and I have to take the invisible key out to open up my car and put the whole key in the key to begin my car.Any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
570 Posts
Please look for replies before you post the same question twice, Don.

This is something that likely will require a DEALER VISIT.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts