Toyota Prius Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My name is Robin, I am new to the forum. I joined for 2 reasons: First I am planning on purchasing a Prius for myself sometime soon. Secondly, a friend of mine just bought a Prius and he's having problems I thought maybe with the forum's help I could help my friend.

I am looking forward to this new automotive experience. I've been admiring these cars for ages and now it's almost time to pull the trigger.

·
Super Moderator
518 Posts
Welcome.

With no more details, only one piece of advice:
Prius models over 10 years old with REALLY high mileage tend to have more problems than "conventional" cars with high mileage.
If you are on a severely tight budget, a Prius might not be a good choice.......at the moment.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome.

With no more details, only one piece of advice:
Prius models over 10 years old with REALLY high mileage tend to have more problems than "conventional" cars with high mileage.
If you are on a severely tight budget, a Prius might not be a good choice.......at the moment.
Thank you very much Easy Rider, I knew I would get some good advice here! You have validated my intuition, and it makes perfect sense that with more systems there will be more issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts