Toyota Prius Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello everyone I'm trying to find out best to ship a car inside states on a cheaper price. Basically I am trying to figure out how to transport my prius car from the SF to california.

(Moderators note: You didn't get past my very sensitive spam filter. Your lack of knowledge about US geography was one of the clues. Posting 5 other useless posts so that you could then post the SPAM like was another.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey! Maybe he's genuine about it! I was looking for a good car shipping service a few months ago and was so confused because there are so many offers on the market and you never know what may work for you in terms of price. I wanted to transport my car to Pasadena and came up with an idea to rent a car and a tow dolly and just do it myself, but was a bit afraid that it may cause damage. No one is gonna pay for the scratches in this case. So I realized I should just check car forums and reviews and I found all the information I needed on How Does Auto Transport Work? | National Transport Services. Maybe it would be helpful.

·
Super Moderator
518 Posts
Hey! Maybe he's genuine about it! I was looking for a good car shipping service a few months ago and was so confused because there are so many offers on the market and you never know what may work for you in terms of price.
Maybe but highly unlikely.
You DO know that San Francisco is IN California, right ?? :oops:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts