Toyota Prius plug-in review - Toyota Prius Forum : Toyota Prius Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 07-14-2011, 05:12 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default Toyota Prius plug-in review

I was lucky enough to come across this 2012 Toyota Prius plug-in review. It is a pre-production model that TTAC got from Toyota. They did a full review with an article and pictures, you can find that on their website in this link:

Pre-Production Review: Toyota Prius Plug-In Take Two | The Truth About Cars

The Prius plug-in is one Prius model i will have to take a serious look at in person in it's production model form. Since TTAC is showing us a pre-production Prius plug-in, it might or might not be the same as production model.

Enjoy!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-29-2011, 02:58 PM

The 110 Volt Prius plug-in charging cable is more than good enough for me. 3 hours to fully charge = WIN. While im in the office on my 8 hour shift, by time im ready to leave for lunch or at the end of the day i have a fully charged EV!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #3 of 3 Old 08-10-2011, 05:54 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriusFan View Post
The 110 Volt Prius plug-in charging cable is more than good enough for me. 3 hours to fully charge = WIN. While im in the office on my 8 hour shift, by time im ready to leave for lunch or at the end of the day i have a fully charged EV!
This is why the Prius plug-in hybrid is great for people that live in busy cities and reason why the Prius is aimed at the working class people that must drive to work. Really can't beat fully charging your car where you park for the day without waiting at long line up's at the pump during rush hour, how i hate that lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page