5 Reasons to Buy: 2011 Toyota Prius - Toyota Prius Forum : Toyota Prius Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 07-26-2011, 05:49 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default 5 Reasons to Buy: 2011 Toyota Prius

I learned a lot about the prius from this forum & thought this would be a good post for anyone still thinking if they should buy a prius.

These 5 reasons are the most common reasons why anyone would buy a prius.

there's a video i couldn't post here thats in this link... 5 Reasons to Buy: 2011 Toyota Prius - Video - AutoTrader.com
Quote:
When most new car shoppers think of a fuel sipping hybrid, it?s usually the Toyota Prius that leaps to mind. And with good reason: the Prius is the best selling hybrid in the US, and it gets a remarkable 50 miles per gallon in combined city and highway driving. But the recently reworked Prius is a lot more than a frugal economy car.

Here are five reasons you should consider the 2011 Toyota Prius:

1. Cool Tech Features: You can almost make a case for buying a Prius on its technology alone. One example is what Toyota calls the Touch Tracer display. When the driver lightly touches steering wheel mounted buttons, extra display options come up on the screen. Also, if you order the advanced technology package, the car comes equipped with self-park system for parallel spots. Plus, there are several display options for monitoring the Hybrid Synergy Drive system, and audiophiles will want the optional JBL audio system. The satellite radio screen and iPod interface are also very user friendly.

2. Fresh Exterior look: For years, the Prius has had a sort of low budget, economy car look. That changed last year and the Prius now has a more substantial appearance. The new Prius is wider and has more distinct styling details like sculpted headlights and clear lens taillights. When optioned with the 17-inch wheels and fog lights, and the Prius actually looks more like a sporty hatchback than 50 mpg hybrid.

3. Roomy Interior: Considering the Prius? economy car origins, many shoppers will be shocked at the Prius? spacious and useful the interior. A sizeable storage area sits just below the center console and the large rear hatch door means the Prius is as versatile as it is frugal.

4. Quiet Ride: Because the Prius has the ability to run only on electric motors at times, the overall experience is a little smoother and a little quieter than other economy cars. Toyota says they added extra sound insulation when the car was revised just last year. There?s also less noise and vibration from the engine compared to previous versions of the Toyota Prius.

5. Fuel Economy: If you want a car that uses less gas than the Toyota Prius, you need to get one that has a plug. Aside from that, there are plenty of ways to get good fuel economy these days. The VW Jetta diesel gets 42 miles per gallon on the highway, the Ford Fusion Hybrid sedan gets 41 miles per gallon around town and many other subcompacts get fuel economy in the high 30s. But nothing short of an electric car tops the Prius when it comes to maximum miles per gallon. The Prius gets 51 miles per gallon in the city and 48 on the highway. That means 50 miles per gallon in combined driving and many drivers have actually done better than that estimate.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-29-2011, 03:01 PM

6. YOU SAVE MONEY!

just like my reply on the other thread about gas consumption, the fact that you can save thousands yearly on gas with the Prius is a key point to buying one. those thousands you save can be put to better things such as maintenance for your Prius or vacation money

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #3 of 4 Old 07-29-2011, 03:40 PM

That is very valid point you do save a ton of money driving a car that is as fuel efficient as a Prius which is actually quiet amazing... i must say.

post #4 of 4 Old 07-29-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriusFan View Post
6. YOU SAVE MONEY!

just like my reply on the other thread about gas consumption, the fact that you can save thousands yearly on gas with the Prius is a key point to buying one. those thousands you save can be put to better things such as maintenance for your Prius or vacation money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Previa View Post
That is very valid point you do save a ton of money driving a car that is as fuel efficient as a Prius which is actually quiet amazing... i must say.
the best part about this is that even tho Toyota tells us the Prius gets XX MPG, the chances of squeezing more MPG's out of it to beat what the car maker says it gets is bound to happen, more money saved for me

can't say the same for the Chevy Volt cause I heard stories online and from people saying they can't get the same MPG numbers as the car maker said.

Toyota > Chevy

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page