Prius V third row seat - Toyota Prius Forum : Toyota Prius Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 07-15-2011, 06:04 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default Prius V third row seat

I learned recently that the north american version of the Prius V doesn't come with a third row seat, that to me is a good and bad thing. More cargo space, but less passengers.

However the European & Japanese version of the Prius V does come with a third row seat.

To the American members on this forum, would you care for a 3rd row seat?
Should Toyota make a Prius V 3rd row seat an option?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 07-22-2011, 02:40 PM

i know why the american Prius V doesn't come with a 3rd row....too much fat american's!!
they have to adjust the car's accordingly for the "average american"

instead of Toyota not offering the 3rd row seat, leaving it an option will be better.
post #3 of 8 Old 07-28-2011, 05:23 PM

no 4rd row would be better they should just sell it as a sedan not as come compact mini van...

Plus i dont know how usable those seats would be anyways...

post #4 of 8 Old 08-10-2011, 05:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HY.BRD View Post
no 4rd row would be better they should just sell it as a sedan not as come compact mini van...

Plus i dont know how usable those seats would be anyways...
4rd row LOL! Typo much. I wonder what a 4th row Prius will be like hahaha.
Someone should make this Chevrolet Savana into a Prius. Prius passenger van FTW!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
post #5 of 8 Old 08-28-2011, 04:55 PM

Default I would buy one

I would buy the new Prius V. Now that we are expecting the third kid we need the third row. We are going to buy used and buy a Mazda 5 under 10K. The only new car I will buy in the future is electric and the V would the third row would have been the one. Instead now buy the Mazda and unless the Toyota dealer gives me what I pay for the Mazda I won't be trading it in any time soon. To bad Toyota isn't selling it here, but the must think it would be a loosing proposition. I wonder if they think no one will buy it because people will just buy the huge trucks if they want a third row. I would think though this would be the advent of a new market for those who like MPVs\Crossovers and would choose the third row, especially those wanting to buy electric. It would be the Mazda5 market with the electric market combination. Buy they do their homework so they must know. I wish American's would change because buying a car with American options stinks - always has.
post #6 of 8 Old 09-05-2015, 08:19 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Yes!!!! I wish Toyota would offer this. All I want is to be able to drive our neighbor kid to and from school with my two kids. I've bought the narrowest car seats on the market and still can't quite make things fit. A third row in my Prius would be perfect. I know I can't be the only parent out there who wants to cart three kids without resorting to an SUV or minivan. (Or have an extra $71,000 for a Tesla.) Please make this an option in the U.S., Toyota!!!
post #7 of 8 Old 09-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachnettie View Post
Please make this an option in the U.S., Toyota!!!
I think this whole thread is a farce and a joke.

Have you checked to see if there really IS a 3rd row seat available anywhere ??

I don't think it's possible. The batteries go back there.

Even most crossover SUVs don't have 3rd rows.

If you need more space, then you need a different model vehicle.

'17 Prius C-4
post #8 of 8 Old 09-18-2015, 10:37 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Japanese version has the 3rd row but is pretty much useless for even teens. I just picked up 2014 Prius v today and am really happy with the back seat (well actually my kids are happy). The back seat is really spacious and the cargo space is huge. I was driving Nissan Juke before and the only thing missing from Prius v is the power. It is so much slower than Juke but I guess two cars have different objectives.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page