2005 JBL Speakers - Toyota Prius Forum : Toyota Prius Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 04-07-2012, 10:52 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default 2005 JBL Speakers

I need input on replacing the front speakers in my 2005 Prius. I didnt want to spend $281 from the dealer (+$174 labor) and started looking for alternatives. I found Alpine speakers at Best Buy but I am not at all happy with the sound quality. I found the sound to be hollow and not as rich as the sound quality of the JBLs. I really just want my JBLs and found the model number i need available from a parts store but they are used. Before I make a final decision I wanted to get more input to see if anyone could recommend any affordable front speakers on par with the JBLs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 11-21-2012, 12:08 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I don't think you will find any other speaker of same quality like JBL. Bose speakers are better than JBL but they are quite expensive also. I will suggest check the old speakers you are getting and if they are in good condition buy them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 Old 02-20-2015, 12:10 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Thats really impressive, just another reason why to buy Toyota.

2 MPG drop is NOTHING. No one will really notice that they lost 2 MPG's and I bet if they did a full maintenance check up on the Prius and make sure it ran like it did when new, the MPG won't change.

Are you interested in
itil? Get our self paced
ccna and passguideitil study packages to pass your without any difficulty in
lsat.

post #4 of 4 Old 02-24-2015, 06:07 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by faarigia View Post
Thats really impressive, just another reason why to buy Toyota.

This post is completely out of place here.
If you want to continue to post here, you are going to have to explain yourself a bit.

And if you thought that "Lily lara" in your signature was going to show up as a link.......it didn't.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page