Toyota Wheel Covers - Toyota Prius Forum : Toyota Prius Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 01-28-2013, 10:01 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default Toyota Wheel Covers

We have a 2012 Toyota, and two of my wheel covers have been stolen. I've not been able to buy any after market that will fit the car.

I was wondering if anyone here likes their car with NO wheel covers and has taken theirs off and would like to sell them?

Or is there a dealer who can sell the for less than $100?

My Toyota Part # is 42621 -- and there is a type A and B. I have the B. So need two of them, but if I had to buy the A... would need four.

I am looking hard.....but beginning to think I'd better make the Midnight Thieving Sale.... Pretty sad for a 75 year old grandmother, wouldn't you say?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 02-14-2013, 03:02 PM

o what a pity,but don't worry about it, you can get it as you require. I does not have specific solution but i suggest you to post on classified sites with your budget. you will get solution definitely. thanks for being with us
----------------------------------
2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS
post #3 of 6 Old 06-20-2013, 02:35 AM

Don't worry Mr.Jomilt,
Avalon hubcaps
Camry hubcaps
Celica hubcaps
Corolla hubcaps
Echo hubcaps
Matrix hubcaps
Paseo hubcaps
Previa hubcaps
Prius hubcaps
Rav4 hubcaps
Sienna hubcaps
Scion hubcaps
Solara hubcaps
Tercel hubcaps
Truck hubcaps
Yaris hubcaps

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 6 Old 06-25-2013, 01:07 AM

It's so sad to hear that but don't worry you will find your hubcaps very soon. you just ask any near car care center might be they have second hand caps as per your requirements.

post #5 of 6 Old 06-26-2013, 02:53 PM

if you're wanting the best mpg out of your prius, i would tell you to get the lightest wheels possible and then snap on cool looking covers
post #6 of 6 Old 07-20-2013, 05:27 AM

I thinks you must go to your local salvage yard and show them the ones you have. They may have in stock or can put a search out for the ones you need.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page