Hybrid Research UK - Toyota Prius Forum : Toyota Prius Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 03-08-2016, 11:17 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Default Hybrid Research UK

Hi Guys

My name is Alex Tynemouth and I am an automotive engineering student from the University of Southampton. I am currently working on a research project which is trying to investigate the energy saving capabilities of Hybrid vehicles in the UK and study if driver's attitudes majorly effect the potential energy savings. The research is purely academic and I am using it for my dissertation hoping to get it published in an academic journal!

We are gauging drivers attitudes by a survey, asking questions involving driving scenarios and how to approach them, general consumption data and a person's educational background. Of course all data is used anonymously and is only being used for the research of this project.

If you are interested or want more information please contact me on my university email which I can send to you in a PM or post in the thread and I will send you a copy of the survey which you can read to ensure you agree with the use of your data.

Thanks for the help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 03-08-2016, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)

I was tempted to just kill your account......as this is a good way for spammers to gather email addresses......but you get the benefit of the doubt IF you will post your email address in a public post.

The ball is in your court.

'17 Prius C-4
post #3 of 4 Old 03-08-2016, 12:51 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Rider View Post
I was tempted to just kill your account......as this is a good way for spammers to gather email addresses......but you get the benefit of the doubt IF you will post your email address in a public post.

The ball is in your court.
Hi, my email address is [email protected] (please check the university website if you want confirmation of the Southampton email address!)
Just to explain myself, I didn't post email as a number of forums have asked me to remove email as it breached forum rules! Sorry about the confusion

post #4 of 4 Old 03-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexT View Post
Just to explain myself, I didn't post email as a number of forums have asked me to remove email as it breached forum rules! Sorry about the confusion
In most cases I would agree but this is the only way to make even a weak verification of what you say.

We're good. I hope you get some replies.

'17 Prius C-4

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page