Toyota Prius Hybrid No Longer 'Most Fuel-Efficient' - Toyota Prius Forum : Toyota Prius Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 07-28-2011, 02:27 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default Toyota Prius Hybrid No Longer 'Most Fuel-Efficient'

It turns out the Prius is no longer the Most fuel-efficient vehicle, it once was but now the Nissan Leaf and Hyundai Elantra are taking the win according to this quoted part....

Quote:
Our Best-Worst list shows the best automatic transmission vehicle and best manual transmission vehicle in each category. Because the Toyota Prius is classified as a midsize car and only comes with an automatic transmission, it is competing against the Nissan Leaf which has a rating of 106 city/92 Hwy (MPGe). The Hyundai Elantra is the most efficient manual transmission vehicle in that size class.
When you exclude EVs (there is a link at the top of the table that allows you to exclude EVs), the Prius replaces the Nissan Leaf as the most efficient Midsize car with an automatic transmission.
I have a good feeling the Prius will once again claim the spot for "most fuel-efficient" sometime soon with new & smaller Prius variants coming out.

full article

EPA Says Toyota Prius Hybrid No Longer 'Most Fuel-Efficient'

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-28-2011, 04:48 PM

Prius is one of the most sought out after hybrid in the world. Most people would love to own it and people are still waiting for it, i'm sure it doesnt have to me the number 1 most fuel efficent car to be wanted.
post #3 of 3 Old 08-10-2011, 05:38 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HY.BRD View Post
Prius is one of the most sought out after hybrid in the world. Most people would love to own it and people are still waiting for it, i'm sure it doesnt have to me the number 1 most fuel efficent car to be wanted.
That so true and I guess since Toyota has had such a good track record for the past couple decades and everyone raves about the brand, the thought of Toyota being an amazing brand is planted in everyone's head.

It's kinda like the 2012 Civic, it's ugly as ever. Probably the ugliest Civic to date yet people are buying them just because it's a Civic. The name alone sells it, now that's amazing.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page