Review: 2011 Lexus CT 200h - Toyota Prius Forum : Toyota Prius Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 04-28-2011, 04:32 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default Review: 2011 Lexus CT 200h

Everything within reach is nicely padded and grained, with fluid actions to all of the major controls. The trio of analog gauges are concise and handsomely backlit, and the leather-wrapped wheel is right-sized, although the three spokes seem annoyingly and needlessly thick. Optional leather chairs cosset and support in equal measure (convincing synthetic hides are standard), and the close-to-the-floor seating position quietly reinforces the CT's sporting intent. Rear seat ingress and egress is a bit tight, and adults won't want to ride back there forever, but it's just fine for around-town duty. As with nearly every hybrid we can think of, cargo room takes a hit thanks to the encroaching 168-cell battery pack, but it's still not bad, offering 14.3 cubic feet with the seats up.

This lexus ct200h really does seem to to fill the void between the prius lackluster interior, with the more luxury feel to everything. This may just justify the price you pay for a hybrid with the extra bells and whistles !

Full review here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-29-2011, 03:37 PM

This car is really starting to grow on me... the fact of how the body lines flow, and the possibly styling of the car cosmetically. everything just works!

also its a hybrid!
post #3 of 3 Old 05-11-2011, 02:44 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by much2green View Post
This car is really starting to grow on me... the fact of how the body lines flow, and the possibly styling of the car cosmetically. everything just works!

also its a hybrid!

yeah man i know what you mean, i cant stop staring at this car, its my desktop background! sweet car though.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page