Got a 2013 Prius V two model in Clear Sky Metallic blue two months ago. Paid $24,480. with all mats,front side window tint, rear bumper applique', and remote starter. Bought it through the "internet sales" setup here in "Sin City".
Jonesing for the power of my former RAV 4 V6 Sport so I'm tuning my V. It will never be fast but it will handle better and go better.
1. shark fin color-matched antenna
2. tint-matched front side window tinting
3. full front clear protective film applied (except lights)
4. Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA high and low beam lamps
5. LED interior lights ("warm" color)
6. AUER LED fog lights (Looks great & I prefer the light to HID fogs.)
7. pair of 7" long lower grille LED daylight running lights (in grille next to fogs)
8. hardwired Garmin GPS cord on driver's side (@ tiny front side window)
9. HD radio adaptor upgrade
10. dealer installed remote starter - had to take it.
11 Scan Guage II sensor monitor (on steering column - connects to ECU)
Future upgrades: (in approximate order of install)
1. 17" X 7" ENKEI RPF1 wheels & 215/50/17 Yokahama YK 850 tires (April)
2. Cusco front strut tower bar (May)
3. Cusco center underbody "U" shaped brace (June)
4. Injen cold air intake (49 state legal, approx 8 hp. gain) (July)
5. Wheelskins leather steering wheel cover (July)
6. Tanabe front sway bar (August)
7. Cusco rear sway bar (Sept.)
8. "gold glow" hidden foot well lights (Sept.)
That's it Folks! I'm open to any suggestions for additional upgrades. I'll post photos soon and each month as I add more goodies.