Toyota Prius Forum : Toyota Prius Forums - View Single Post - A look at the Prius Energy Monitor. Can it be improved?
View Single Post
post #3 of Old 08-10-2011, 05:33 PM Thread Starter
ToyotaPWR

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid-driver View Post
head's up display is a nice feature to have, but it's not needed. Stuff like that should be left for Lexus since it's a costly option. People who buy Toyota are looking for affordable vehicles.

The Prius energy monitor doesn't need any changing, I've had a chance to see one and it displays all the info you need. All I can see that can be added is maybe a percentage of power left so we have an accurate reading instead of bars.
If the heads up display is made in the masses, all together the price will drop for that feature from Toyota just like with anything in bulk, I guess it's just a matter of finding out the demand. Good point on percentage, but it may just be a matter of going through the options guide.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome