Good morning all,
I am deploying for a lengthy period. I was wondering what is the proper way to store a hybrid so it works when I come back?
I am planning to:
1. Add fuel stabilizer and fill up with ethanol free gas
2. Disconnect the 12VDC battery
3. Disconnect the safety from hybrid battery (the orange looking thingy in the trunk)... I am wondering if this is a good idea??? Eager to hear your inputs...
4. Give it a few wax coats
5. Inflate tires to max pressure
6. Change oil and filter... some recommend to do this when I come back... eager to hear inputs...
Any other things I am not thinking about????
Thanks for your inputs.