Toyota Prius Forum : Toyota Prius Forums - View Single Post - OEM Prius Bug Deflector or Aftermarket?
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 04-08-2011, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
ToyotaPWR

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default OEM Prius Bug Deflector or Aftermarket?

Hey!

I'm not wanting to step into the Toyota dealership to ask for a price quote on a OEM Toyota Prius Bug Deflector, scared of the high price! If anyone has experience with these what would you suggest me doing, shell out the extra cash for a OEM Bug Deflector or go with an Aftermarket Bug Deflector?

OEM parts almost always hold amazing quality so If I go aftermarket I still want this quality but not the high price, but If I cant find the same quality from an aftermarket brand then I might have to settle for OEM.

Thanks!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome