Whats do you like the most about the Prius? - Toyota Prius Forum : Toyota Prius Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 03-26-2012, 11:43 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default Whats do you like the most about the Prius?

We all have different reasons why we wanted it. But what is the one thing you like the most about the car. The one thing that made you chose it over all the other possible choices you were looking at. Share with everyone here what it was since I know there will be a lot of different answers to this one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 03-27-2012, 07:54 PM

Talking

I e been a Toyota driver all my life, along with my father .. So the dependability of Toyota is the biggest reason why I continue to drive them... As far as the Prius ... Since we are not getting any help from our gov. on gas prices... The awesome MPG's I get with my C is the biggest reason I went in the Prius direction... Especially when. Oming down from a 4 runner... I drove 3.5 hrs to visit family in Dallas ... Drove 87-90 mph the whole way... And still got 45mpg... That's just outstanding... The money I save on gas almost pays the monthly payment... So it was. No brainer..
post #3 of 13 Old 03-27-2012, 09:17 PM

Definitely how it looks. It might not be what other people think as good looking. But to me I really like how it looks. Its just something about the way it flows that I like.

post #4 of 13 Old 04-03-2012, 06:52 PM

FUEL ECON!

also how much i save on gas money as well !
post #5 of 13 Old 04-17-2012, 08:32 PM

i cant choose.....i like everything about it......thats why i want one. it would be really hard for me to choose what i like the most about it.....
post #6 of 13 Old 04-24-2012, 03:41 PM

All the reasons listed above, as well as the fact that there is zero noise when cruising through the city at low speeds because the gas engine shuts off. Its a peaceful and calming experience. Friends regularly comment "wow, your car is so quiet." Thank you hybrid technology .
post #7 of 13 Old 05-09-2012, 02:57 PM

I think the primary reason would be mileage. It's what makes the prius popular. The styling is also favorable my some.
post #8 of 13 Old 05-14-2012, 06:56 AM

I like Prius because it has many features like it provides superior handling, security and constancy. Weight saving of car is achieved by applying lightweight aluminum and high tensile steel for building of a car. Prius for sale is also known as series –parallel vehicle because it can run on both with petrol and electric power. It uses newest art technology so it is called superior automobile.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by dpfocjack; 05-14-2012 at 06:59 AM.
post #9 of 13 Old 01-17-2015, 06:37 AM

I'd go with really well known brands for bolt on parts. I've never heard of any issues with really high end/expensive brands and their bolt on parts. There's usually a reason why those parts are expensive and its usually because of the amount of research and development that goes through their products.

swera
post #10 of 13 Old 08-14-2015, 07:30 AM

This is the best care I ever owned. It's fun to drive and very compfortable on long trips. Gas mileage is exceptional. I have the 2010 V hatchback model .
Can't wait to see the 2016.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page